“There is no sincerer love than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Friday 14th February, from 7.00pm.
Receive a complimentary glass of Proseeco on arrival, and choose two courses for £17.50, or three courses for £22.50.
– Carpaccio of beetroot with toasted walnuts, local soft goats cheese, micro herbs with a whey blood orange and pomegranate vinaigrette. (V & GF)
– Foraged mushroom, fino sherry and chestnut soup drizzled with soured cream and sprinkled with a roasted chestnut dust. (V & GF)
– Cauliflower and ginger koftas served with tamarind yoghurt and coconut curry leaf chutney. (V & GF)
– Strata Italiano. Californian sourdough gratin with artichokes, sundried tomatoes and roasted peppers, topped with pecorino and panco breadcrumbs. Served with a rich arrabiatta sauce.
– Beetroot Bourgignon. Slow roasted beetroot in a rich burgundy sauce, served with winter root mash and wilted greens. (V & GF)
– Braised fennel and smoked garlic Keralan curry topped with spiced cavolo nero, and served with Indian pilaf, vegetable samosa and paratha bread. (V & GF)
– Lemon posset topped with Amaretti crumble and served with lemon shortbread.
– Chocolate and macadamia brownie served with vanilla bean ice cream. (V)
– Local and continental cheese board: Bronte Black, Devils Rock Blue & Stinking Bishop, served with oatcakes and Yorkshire chutney.
(V & GF) – Vegan and/or gluten free options of these dishes will be available on the night.
To make your booking, please call us on 01706 433 606 or email email@example.com